Resource guide to assist lawyers and law students for participation in kindergarten through eighth grade law-related classrooms.
Publisher: Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International, Juvenile Justice Office in Washington, D.C. (910 17th St., N.W., Suite 310, Washington 20006)
Written in English
- United States.
- Law -- Study and teaching (Elementary) -- United States.
|Contributions||Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International. Juvenile Justice Office.|
|LC Classifications||KF4208.5.L3 R47|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||76 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||76|
|LC Control Number||81080644|
- Flight to Darkness
- International Economic Integration
- Beetle Larvae of the World (Windows Version):
- Lawn Food Cook Book
- So cool
- National disaster management guidelines
- Dear Dragon.
- address commemorative of General William T. Sherman
- Important American voyages and explorations
- Krippendorfs tribe
- Acts of the General Assembly of the state of Georgia.
- A Micromechanics-based strength prediction methodology for notched metal matrix composites
- Upper Delaware National Scenic and Recreational River, PA.-N.Y.
- Giant power
- Practice Case in Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- NOLATO AB
- Highlights of osteopathic office practice, National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey, 1985
- Practical observations on conical cornea, and on the short sight, and other defects of vision connected with it
- From the Field